Terms and Conditions - Version 1.14 - 26/06/2015
- 1. GENERAL
- 1.1 Introduction
Gantor International Ltd (Gantor) is a company registered under the laws of Malta; Registration number: C 42764; registered address: 109, Sir William Reid Street, Gzira, GZR1033, Malta. DUEL5 Casino is operated by Gantor International Ltd.
Gantor operates under a class 1 on class 4 licence, numbered MGA/CL1/390/2007 granted on the 9th July 2009 and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority in Malta (www.mga.org.mt). Gantor operates on the B3W platform under Licence MGA/CL4/389/2007, which was granted on 9th July 2009 and is regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority in Malta.
Gantor is also responsible for all transaction processing.
For UK residents, this site is operated by B3W (Holdings) Ltd regulated by the UK Gambling Commission License No 39409.
This agreement establishes the Terms and Conditions for the contractual relationship between Company and any Player registering with the company.
The contractual relationship established in these terms is governed by the Laws of Malta.
It is essential that all Players read and accept the following Terms and Conditions before playing any of the games on this site.
The player agrees that the Casino may amend, update or change in any way these Terms and Conditions at any time at its own discretion. All changes are binding and immediately effective upon on posting on the Site or on notification to the player. It is the player's responsibility to stay updated with the current Terms and Conditions and the player agrees that continued use of the Site will be deemed to constitute the acceptance of the changes to the Terms and Conditions.
If the Player disagrees with any of the following Terms and Conditions we strongly advise that him he / she does not open an account with DUEL5 Casino.
The Terms and Conditions may vary from time to time, and it is the Player’s sole responsibility to view this page on a regular basis (at least once a month). Whenever the Terms & Conditions will be updated, Company will notify the players in advance, before the new rules will come into effect.
The Player will be able to view the Terms and Conditions by clicking on the ‘Information’ button on our web site, and then on the ‘Terms and Conditions’ tab. If the Player disagrees with any of the updates, the Player should cease to use his/her account, and request the closure of the account (refer to “Closure of Accounts”).
We recommend that all Players print out (or save) all relevant rules, policies and transaction records.
The Player cannot hold the Company, its employees, offices, directors, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertisers, promoters or other agencies, media partners and retailers responsible for any costs or expenses incurred, or for any liabilities and damages that may arise as a result of the Player's; (I) entry, use, or re-use of the Web site, (II) use of any materials on the Web site, (III) entry, use, or re-use of the Server, (IV) participation in the Games, or, (V) acceptance of any prizes.
These Terms and Conditions may be provided in several languages. While we endeavour to accurately translate the present Terms and Conditions into all available languages, in the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English language version and the versions in other languages, the English language version shall prevail in case of any disputes.
- 1.2 Opening an Account
- 1.2.1 Personal Information
To play with us, the Player is required to open an account through which he/she can access our various products. To open an account, the Player needs to complete the registration process. Upon registration, the Player will be asked to enter a unique ‘Nickname’ and ‘Password’ and enter the following information; ‘E-mail Address’, ‘First name’, ‘Surname’, ‘Full address’ including ‘City’, ‘Zip Code’ and ’Country’, valid ‘Phone number’ and ‘Date of birth’. The Player agrees to provide only true and current information, and the Player further agrees to update this information as necessary in order to keep it accurate and up-to-date.
The name on the Player’s account must match the legal name and identity of the Player. In addition, it must also match the name on the credit card or any other payment method used to deposit or withdraw funds.
In order to protect the Player’s privacy DUEL5 Casino highly recommends that when the Player chooses his/her Nickname he/she does not use words that can lead to his/her identification. In addition, DUEL5 Casino will not tolerate the use of any vulgar words, this will only lead to the closure of the Player’s account at the Company’s discretion.
- 1.2.2 Quick Registration
If the Player decides to register an account using the “Quick Registration” option he/she will not be able to play for real money until all details are updated.
- 1.2.3 E-mail
Upon registration, the system will automatically send an e-mail to the address provided, and the Player needs to click on the link in order to validate the account.
- 1.2.4 Password
The Player is advised to create a password containing upper and lower case alphabetical characters, special characters and numbers. The minimum length suggested is six characters. The Player is obliged to keep his/her Login and Password secret and confidential. Any unauthorised use of the Player Login or Password shall be the sole responsibility of the Player and be deemed as his/her use.
Every Player who identifies him/herself by entering correct Login and Password details is assumed to be the Player that originally registered with us, and all transactions where the Login and Password have been entered correctly will be regarded as valid.
- 1.2.5 Legal Age - Verification
The games offered on this website are restricted to individuals of a legal age of 18 years (depending on the country of residence) and older. Furthermore the use of this website and its games is limited to jurisdictions where the aforementioned are authorized by the law. Anyone under the legal age is prohibited to gamble and purchase funds. We retain the right to check and confirm the identity and age of the Player at any time.
Whenever following the completion of age verification, the player is identified as under legal age, any deposits are refunded, winnings will not be paid and the respective account will be closed.
- 1.2.6 Profile Updates
All profile updates require proof of change before any fields can be updated. (i.e. address update - proof of former and new residence, change of identity – marriage certificate, bank details update – new bank details). We reserve the right to close any account without prior notice, in those cases where we find evidence of non-conformance or breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- 1.3 Privacy
The data supplied by you upon registering online or thereafter shall be kept by Company and will be used solely to determine the legality of registration and activity on the Website. Personnel employed with companies to whom services are outsourced will also have access to this data in order to be able to perform their duties while providing you with a service.
Personal data and details of all Players will remain private and confidential. We undertake never to divulge any information about the Player or bets and wagers placed by the Player.
- 1.4 Security
Players are categorically barred from using funds originating from illegal and criminal activities.
Individuals residing in the U.S.A. and Spain are prohibited from playing for real money on this site. It is the Player’s sole responsibility to check if his / her country of residence allows gambling.
The Player is prohibited from selling or transferring his / her accounts to other individuals, and also from providing their username and password to any third parties.
The site operator is charged with the duty to continuously carry out security checks. These are aimed and designed to protect the interests of the Player, as well as those of the Company. The Player consents to these procedures, which include, but are not limited to, checks on IP addresses, identity and home address verification.
Any attempt to elude or evade the security checks, supplying false information or to indulge in criminal activities, shall result not only in the immediate and irrevocable closure of the Player's account in question, but the Player will also be added to the Duel 5 players' black list. The banks shall also be notified and the player reported to the local authorities.
Players are not allowed to have more than one account registered with us. Any similarities between several accounts can prompt an enquiry by our security department and / or lead to account closures.
We retain the right to examine and confirm our Player’s identity at any time. Moreover, we are required to verify the identity of all Players when they deposit and/or withdraw funds. Moreover in accordance with the legislation, we will request that documentation proving the Player’s identity is forwarded to our offices within 7 days. Failure to comply with this requirement on the part of the Player, will oblige us to lock the account until these documents are provided.
The regular documentation requested is the following:
- A copy of all credit cards (front and back and full 16 digits) used on the Player’s account.
- A copy of ID card or passport with photo.
- A copy of a recent utility bill matching the recorded address on the Player’s account.
We reserve the right to ask for any other documentation in addition to the above mentioned.
- 1.5 Real Money
- 1.5.1 General
Players who choose to play for money do so at their own risk. As in any gambling game, there is the risk of losing money. Players must not treat the operator as a financial institution or expect interest.
All transactions are checked to prevent money laundering activities. We will report any suspicious activity to the relevant authorities.
We offer the below deposit and withdrawal options.
Transaction time frame
Verification time frame*
Transaction time frame**
2 working days
2 working days
1-3 working days in general
Please take note of the fact that their availability in a player’s account may vary according to:
- The player’s location.
- The restrictions imposed by a Payment Service Provider.
- The restrictions set by our compliance department.
- IT works (scheduled Maintenance, upgrades, and so on.)
*Once your withdrawal request has been delivered to our services, It will take in general 2 working days for it to be reviewed and approved: This is the verification time frame*. It might vary in some cases where a more detailed review is needed.
**The transaction time frame corresponds to the time it takes; from the approval of your withdrawal request by our verification team to the funds to be actually available to you.
- 1.5.2 Depositing
To play the Real Money Games, the Player will be required to deposit bona fide funds into his/her Account by any of the methods specified on DUEL5 Casino. These may change from time to time at the Company's sole discretion. DUEL5 Casino reserves the right to subcontract third party payment processors and/or financial institutions referred to as ‘Electronic Service Providers’ (ESPs), in order to process such financial transactions. Thus for the furtherance of such processing, the Player irrevocably authorises us, as necessary, to instruct such ESPs to handle account deposits and withdraw from the Player’s account, and irrevocably agrees that DUEL5 Casino may give such instructions on his / her behalf. Furthermore the Player agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of each applicable ESP and in the event of conflict between this Agreement and the ESP’s terms and conditions, this Agreement shall prevail.
Minimum and maximum limits apply to deposits depending on the method of deposit and as determined solely by Duel 5. All funds will be paid, tracked and maintained in the currency chosen upon registration.
In the case of a cumulative total of 3000 in the chosen currency (or less) in deposits, the Player is required to produce proof of identity along with proof of a physical/billing address.
General Conditions of Use E-voucher applying to Epro solution (v2.2)
- E-PRO is a payment solution provided by EMP Corp, an E-money agent, based on E-money and E-wallet
- E-PRO is an E-Voucher issued by EMP Corp, being resold by First Remit Limited (UK), a registered money service business with Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs certificate number 12679642 & fully authorized by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) as a payments institution, with reference 622935.
- E-Pro e-Vouchers resold by First Remit will show in your card statement as "Online Payment".
- An E-VOUCHER, constituting electronic money, is generated in the event of an intervention by EMP Corp to pay for the services offered on the MERCHANT SITE
- If the payment service provider is EMP Corp, the transaction will result in the creation and purchase of electronic money issued by an E-money Issuer, to be used to credit an E-wallet
Duel 5 reserves the right to ask for documentation at its own discretion.
- 1.5.3 Withdrawal Funds
The Player may request to withdraw part or all of his/her Account Balance at any time, and there is no requirement to play in order for the Player to make such a request. The Player must first make a minimum deposit in order to be eligible to withdraw from his/her account. In no event may Account Balances be transferred, substituted or redeemed for any other prize. All amounts withdrawn are subject to the transaction limits and may change from time to time at the Company’s sole discretion. Moreover the company may report and withhold any amount from winnings as required by law. It is important to note that in any event, all federal, state and local taxes applied to the Player in connection with any winnings awarded, are the Player’s sole liability.
In order for the Player to withdraw funds, he/she is instructed to use the same method that he/she used to deposit funds. For the first withdrawal, the Player is required to produce proof of identity along with proof of a physical/billing address. Withdrawals will be paid 2 business days after the request is delivered to us, and they can be subject to any reasonable necessary security reviews required by the Company. During this time frame the player can cancel his withdrawal at any time by visiting the “Buy-Credits” section.
Unusual and Large withdrawals might take longer to be processed as they need to go through extra checks before being approved by our compliance department. In certain cases should your winnings exceed €5,000.00 the funds will be paid through Bank Wire in increments of €5,000.00 per fortnight until full settlement.
- 1.5.4 Transfer of Funds
We do not accept transfers of funds from one account to another. Transfers of funds can be solely made by the operator depending on the case.
- 1.6 Bonuses
- Winnings from the first deposit bonus can be withdrawn when the first deposit amount together with the bonus amount are wagered a number of times as specified in the promotion page. Other Bonuses may be subject to wagering requirements as specified in the respective promotion. Players from Poland, Kazakhstan and Russia must play through the deposit plus bonus 200 times before withdrawal.
- Not all games contribute the same percentage to a player’s wagering requirement unless otherwise stated.
- Slot Machine games contribute 100%
- Lottery Games (scratch cards) contribute 100%
- Video Poker games contribute 25%
- Table Games, Virtual Sports, Live Dealer and Live Games do not contribute to bonus wagering
Wherein any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a player or a group of players, which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free bets or any other promotional offer on Duel 5, or any other Gaming site operated by Gantor result in guaranteed player profits irrespective of the outcome (whether individually or as part of a group); Duel 5, reserves the right to reclaim the bonus of such offers. It is Gantor absolute discretion in these cases to settle the bets/stake, void the free games or void winnings originating from these activities across its platform.
- No minimal risk wagering is allowed to contribute towards any part of any promotion, including bonus wagering requirements or the accumulation of any points. Players deemed to be purposefully using minimal risk wagering tactics to redeem their bonus of cash prizes, incur the risk of having their bonus, cash prizes and any subsequent winnings removed. By minimal risk wagering we mean that any wager placed with the obvious intent of achieving high bet volume with minimal expectancy will be deemed abusive towards the bonus offer. Example: simultaneous wager on both black and red in roulette, or covering of the vast majority of the table.
Players staking, prior to completion of any required bonus wagering, per single bet more than 5 Euro of their real money deposit will be flagged and shall be monitored. If during any one round(s) the stake(s) are higher than the aforementioned amount of 5 Euro (or similar in another currency) than any winnings derived from gameplay, whilst still meeting wagering requirements will be deemed abuse, in breach of our Terms and Conditions and winnings are removed from the players account. Example: a player depositing €100, then immediately proceeds to wager over €5 per hand will be deemed high-risk user. High-risk players will not automatically be deemed advantage users, but will fall under a higher level of security and their gameplay will be monitored for changes in bet value.
- A player who wagers high value hands with the sole purpose of rapidly increasing bonus bankroll, then proceeds to drastically decrease their bet values (less than half) without having reasonably decreased his/her bankroll, will be considered to employing unnatural betting patterns for the purpose of gaining advantage. Such cases may require the Casino to immediately disqualify the bonus and any winnings therefrom derived. Each case will be investigated and acted upon accordingly. This type of game-play is thus strongly discouraged.
- Any player who has accepted a bonus and who increases his/her starting balance by more than double; will be prohibited from reducing their bet size by more than 50% for the remainder of the bonus wagering requirements. This will be calculated on the largest bet size made up until that point. If a player is deemed to have acted in this way, it will be considered abusive play and will result in the confiscation of any bonus and accrued winnings and the suspension of the player's account. For example; if a player's starting balance was £100 and he/she has a win or series of wins that takes his/her balance above £200 while betting £5 (or similar in another currency) or lower per round, the player would subsequently have to complete the remaining bonus wagering requirement with bets of a minimum of £2.50 (or similar in another currency) per round or greater, hereby not exceeding the max stake limitation of £5 (or similar in another currency) per round.
- If the Casino becomes aware of any player who, in the course of participating in any promotion or offer, has acted in breach of any of the above conditions, or any other Term and Condition within this contract, then the Casino may opt to any one or more of the following:
- Forfeit the full bonus balance in the account
- Invalidate the transactions or game play which was in the contravention of this term
- Withhold the player’s winnings from such transactions or game play
- Retain any real monies wagered and lost while playing towards the bonus
- Close the player’s account
- We reserve the right not to issue (deposit) bonuses to players. This can, at our absolute discretion, be done in situations where we have reasonable grounds to believe that players are taking or have been taking disproportionate advantages of the bonus offers on Duel 5 and - or on any other affiliated sites operated by Gantor International Ltd.
- In contempt of the previous we may, but are not obliged to, offer such player’s disparate bonus amounts. Any such amounts, as the case may be, are offered at our discretion.
- Players, to whom any of the previous is applicable, are by default not eligible for standard bonus offers that from time to time might be available on Duel 5 and - or on any other affiliated sites operated by Gantor International Ltd. In the event of such customers receiving, through any form of communication, promotional offers, we have the sole right to refuse such offer(s) or to propose an alternative offer.
- Same conditions apply to UK players playing on (a) site(s) operated by B3W holdings.
- The Casino carries out random checks on players’ play behaviour and carries out a full check on a withdrawal request.
- The Casino reserves the right to amend, cancel, reclaim or refuse any promotion at its own discretion.
- For the full terms and conditions per bonus or promotion, the Player is instructed to visit the T&C on the promotion section.
- 1.7 Limits
Upon opening an account, all Players are susceptible to the same limits – daily 800, weekly 2600 and monthly 5500 (these might vary from time to time).
However, the Player can request any amounts lower than the aforementioned limits at his / her own discretion.
The limits may vary depending on the deposit option chosen by the Player to fund his account. The Player will be able to view the limits during the deposit process.
If the Player wishes to increase his/her limits, he/she will be able to do so only after 3 months from his/her first deposit. When a request to raise a limit is received, the request will be reviewed and the account will be subject to a close inspection by our security department, and if need be, further documentation may be requested.
- 1.8 Abandonment of Account Balance
If your account does not record any log in and/or log out for a period exceeding twelve (12) consecutive months (the “Grace Period”), your account shall be deemed to be inactive.
Once your account has been deemed inactive, you shall be notified thereof and should you fail to withdraw the deposited funds within thirty (30) days from receipt of such notice, we shall be entitled to charge your account a maintenance fee (the “Inactive Account Fee”) which shall be deducted from your credit account balance as from the first day immediately following the Grace Period and shall continue to be so charged every thirty (30) days thereafter.
Notices given via email shall constitute valid and effective notices for the purposes of this article.
The inactive account fee shall be of five Euros (EUR5.00) or the currency equivalent thereto per month and shall be subject to change from time to time in accordance with the Laws of Malta.
If no transaction has been recorded on to your account for a consecutive period of thirty (30) months, the balance in such account shall be remitted to you and in the event that you cannot be satisfactorily located this shall be remitted to the Malta Gaming Authority.
- 1.9 Closure of Accounts
The Company may, at its own discretion and without having to provide any justification, refuse to open an account or close an existing account. All contractual obligations previously made to the Player will be honoured.
The Player has the right to close his / her Player account at any time. The Player is in such a situation requested to contact our Customer Service through chat or by email on email@example.com. The player can also contact us by sending a letter to:
Gantor International Ltd.
109 Triq Sir William Reid,
GZR 1033, Gzira
The Player will continue to assume responsibility for all activities on his / her account until a request for an account closure has been completed and confirmed by us.
In case of questions related to blocked/closed/accounts, we advise the Player to contact our Customer Service by email. In case of specific finance queries such as, but not limited to, the recovery of funds; the player is advised to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
During the period of a self-exclusion the player is not allowed to commence or continue account activity on other sites operated by Gantor. The player commits to his best endeavours to the closure of account and shall not to try to open new accounts on Gantor. We do what is reasonably possible to detect new accounts that are flagged by our system(s) as an attempt to circumvent an existing self-exclusion.
We have no responsibility and are not to be held liable should; (a) the player continue his activity on Gantor on existing or new accounts; (b) the player successfully circumvents an existing self-exclusion hereby managing to play on any of our site(s); (c) our systems fail to detect, recognize a new registered player account. Considering the previous criteria, we have no obligation to return any deposits, winnings, or other funds in respect of such activity online.
- 1.10 Games
THIS SITE HAS BEEN DESIGNED TO OFFER GAMES THAT ARE FAIR AND UNBIASED
Players may enjoy the games in demo mode for free without betting real money, or they may login and play for real money.
Players are prohibited from using devices such as robots or any other external player assistance (EPAs) program that distort normal game play and give the player an unfair advantage. Players are required to make their own decisions when playing, without the aid of any information other than that obtained during the players’ own game play.
Players agree that steps may be taken to prevent the use of prohibited programs, which may include, but are not limited to, running checks on software operating concurrently with the casino/poker room software.
Communication errors do occasionally occur. Stakes are confirmed only when received on our servers in Malta. Should there be a break in communication after you place a wager and it has been received on our servers it will still be considered to be valid, irrespective of the outcome. You will be informed that it has been accepted once communication is re-established.
If a game is started but fails or produces an inexact result due to a breakdown of the game account management software and/or of the game and/or of the random number generator (RNG), all the stakes and winnings coming from that game will be cancelled and the game account balance will be restored to its position prior to the start of the game.
If a player disconnects his session with the Company during an active game, the amount of the stake will be returned to the customer’s game account except in those instances when the stake has already been entered into play and transferred in favour of the winning player.
If for any reason, the Company incorrectly credits your account balance, it is your responsibility to immediately notify the Company of the error, and repay the Company the incorrect balance.
In the event of Software or RNG malfunctioning, the amount of the stake will be returned back to the Player.
We reserve the right to terminate a game in our absolute discretion without cause at any time if there are technical difficulties affecting the game.
The Refund Policy of the Company is to not affect any refunds. However, it remains at management’s discretion to determine whether a refund request for a deposit made should be entertained.
Refunds will only be effected through the same deposit method once the origination of funds and account are verified. A refund can take place seven days after the deposit was made.
The Company reserves the right to cancel any winnings obtained as a result of a fault in the server or gaming system or any other malfunction. You waive all claims and indemnity in this regard. Any player who abuses these technical faults will be subject to legal proceedings brought before the competent courts.
- 1.11 Bugs in the System
The exploitation of errors, programming bugs or editorial errors used to the Players own advantage is prohibited and referred to as “bug-using”. Each Player is expected to notify the operator immediately or a site administrator accordingly, as soon as a bug is discovered. Players using bugs to their own advantage shall have their player account blocked for as long as it takes our technical teams to restore the Player’s account to what it was prior to taking advantage of the bug in question. The same rules apply to Players who fail to report bugs or irregularities.
Because all actions and modifications performed on this site are recorded, (registration, account modification, purchases, withdrawals, bets placed etc..), the Operator is able to return an account to its original status prior to the appearance of any errors or programming bugs, in relation to the code of conduct of the site.
If any of the above incidents occur and they have a negative impact on a Player or Duel 5 , the Player will be re-credited any unfairly lost funds, or funds will be debited from the Player’s account for any funds unfairly won.
The Site Administrators will determine, at their sole discretion, whether a Player has taken advantage of a situation, has benefited or tried to benefit from an error, programming bug or editorial error in relation to the site code of conduct. Once this has been ascertained, the Site Administrator will determine what further action to take, whether to proceed to a “roll back” of the account or its closure. The Player must accept these rules and regulations and modus operandi in advance, together with the possible decisions that could be taken following the event.
- 1.12 Complaints
We hope that our provided service(s) are always to your full satisfaction. Despite our efforts to provide a flawless service, it may happen that you are not satisfied; for instance with the functionality of our website, a specific account transaction, or the received service in general.
- In the event of having a complaint due to any of the above (or related) matters, we invite the player to contact our Customer Service team, either through chat or by email on email@example.com
- Each complaint must be submitted by the account holder.
- During the process of investigating the player’s complaint; the player may at all times contact our Customer Service; in order to get more information on the status of his/her complaint.
- We will inform the player at our earliest by email with a solution for his/her complaint. The player will also be informed in situations where we think a significant delay will occur.
- If the player thinks that a complaint has not been resolved to his/her satisfaction by us; the player can contact an independent entity offering alternative dispute resolution service(s).
UK registered customers:
- IBAS (The Independent Betting Adjudication Service) IBAS is a third party organization offering independent adjudication services in relation to betting and gaming disputes.
You can contact IBAS at firstname.lastname@example.org
For an adjudication form the player can write to:
P O Box 62639
Non-UK registered customers:
- The Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
- 1.13 Abusive or Offensive Language
Abusive or offensive language will not be tolerated anywhere on the Platform, or when addressing the Company’s staff. Any violation of this policy will result in the suspension of Player’s privileges or such other action as may be required by the Company to ensure compliance. In addition, the Player is not entitled to make untrue and/or malicious and/or damaging comments with regard to the Company's operation in any media or forum.
- 1.14 Disclosure Of Fraudulent Activities
If, in the Company's sole determination, the Player is found to have cheated or attempted to defraud the operating company, in any way including but not limited to game manipulation, bonus abuse or payment fraud, or if he / she makes untrue and / or malicious comments with regard to the company's operation in any media or forum, or if the company suspects the Player of fraudulent payment, including use of stolen credit cards or any other fraudulent activity (including but not limited to any chargeback or other reversal of a payment) or prohibited transactions (including but not limited to money laundering), the Company reserves the right to publish the Player’s actions together with his / her identity and e-mail address, as well as to circulate this information to banks, credit card companies, and appropriate agencies. Furthermore, the operating company may close any accounts and forfeit any account balances that the Player has with Duel 5.
We reserve in distinctive situations the right to void and withhold any or all winnings made by a Player. This may include winnings / balances from other accounts in affiliated casinos operated by Gantor International Ltd that the player may have. We can do this in situations where we have reasonable grounds to believe that the said Player is acting or has acted in liaison with an attempt to defraud or damage the Company and/or the Services and/or the Platform in any way. This undertakes but is not limited to situations in which the player has breached our General terms and conditions.
In the interest of data protection, security and avoidance of fraud, the Company does not permit the use of any communication channels included within the Services and/or the Platform to offer or promote any offers, products or services (whether the Player’s or a third party's). The Player is expressly prohibited from posting information or contacting our customers to offer or promote any offers, products or services.
- 1.15 Responsible Gaming
Gambling is an amusing way of spending time and it can be very entertaining, but we would encourage Players to ask for help if they believe their gambling is becoming a problem, especially if they are getting into financial difficulties due to excessive gambling. Should that be the case, we strongly advise them to immediately cease any gambling activities and seek professional help. There are a number of organisations available to help compulsive gamblers, including but not limited to Gamblers Anonymous and Gam-Anon. For more information you can click here.
Any player can request to lower their deposit limits for a specific period of time. A request for reducing a limit will take effect immediately. Increasing a limit will have effect only after 7 days, counted from the date when the request was received.
Should you need a break you can set a time out for a short period of time. In case you feel the need to stop playing for a longer period, we offer you the possibility to self-exclude yourself for a minimum period of 6 months onward. Kindly note that you cannot decrease the chosen time period of a “time out” and / or “self-exclusion”. We will not consider re-opening any account before completion of the full period. An account re-opening after a self-exclusion (minimum 6 months) is subject to a 7 day cool-off period. See our responsible gaming page, or contact our Customer Service for more information.
It is strictly prohibited for anyone under the age of 18, or, under the age of legal consent, as stated by the laws of the jurisdiction in which he/she is located or reside, to open an account or to make use of our online gambling services.
Personal details verification checks (which includes age verification) are performed on all customers using payment methods which do not guarantee that account holders are 18 years of age or older.
Players’ accounts with incomplete age verification within the 72 hours following the first transaction on our site will be suspended until the player’s identity and age is satisfactorily verified.
Minors found gambling on our site will have their winnings forfeited and depending on the case will also be reported to the police.
Any account that is permanently blocked, following an addiction problem, cannot be unblocked. In the event that in such a situation the player has opened a new account with different credentials; and unless the player contacted us to request exclusion or a limitation of deposit limits on this account; the player agrees that liability for any losses incurred by the player as a result of opening this new account will fall on the player and not on the company.
- 1.16 Playing Limits Functionality
The Player can request the increase/decrease of limits either by contacting Customer Care or by using the "Playing Limits" functionality found under the "My Account" option on the logged section.
- If the Player chooses to decrease the limits the new limits will be set on the spot
- If the Player chooses to increase the limits the new limits will be approved after 7 days
The player has the right to set the:
- Wager Limits
- Deposit Limits
- Time Limits
- 1.17 Refunds
The Refund Policy of the Company is to not to effect any refunds. However, it remains at management’s discretion to determine whether a refund request for a deposit made should be entertained.
Refunds will only be done through the same deposit method once the origination of funds and account is verified. A refund can take place seven days after the deposit was made.
- 1.18 Player’s Funds
1. Player’s Funds mean the aggregate value of funds held to the credit of the player including, without limitation:
- Cleared funds deposited with the operator by the player to provide stakes in, or to meet participation fees in respect of, future gambling,
- Winnings and prizes which the customer has chosen to leave on deposit with the Operator or for which the Operator has yet to account to the player, and
- Any crystallised but as yet unpaid loyalty or other bonuses, in each case irrespective of whether the Operator is a party to the gambling contract.
2. All players’ funds are segregated in specific Players’ Accounts in the denominating currency of deposit with trusted banks in Malta. This way the banks make sure players’ funds are always safe.
3. We are required by our license to inform players about what happens to funds which we hold on account for you, and the extent to which funds are protected in the event of insolvency www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/consumers/protection_of_customer_funds.aspx. We hold players’ funds separate from company funds in well reputed banks in Malta. This meets the Gambling Commission’s requirements for the segregation of customer funds at the level: basic segregation.
- 2. CASINO
- 2.1 Introduction
Gantor International Ltd (Gantor) is a company registered under the laws of Malta; Registration number: C 42764; registered address: 109, Sir William Reid Street, Gzira, GZR1033, Malta. Duel 5 is operated by Gantor International Ltd.
Gantor operates under a class 1 on class 4 licence, numbered MGA/CL1/390/2007 granted on the 9th July 2009 and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority in Malta (www.mga.org.mt). Gantor operates on the B3W platform under Licence MGA/CL4/389/2007, which was granted on 9th July 2009 and is regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority in Malta.
Gantor is also responsible for all transaction processing.
- 2.2 Mobile
- 2.3 Bonuses
Before player is able to request a withdrawal, he / she needs to wager the real money and bonus multiplied by the wagering requirements stated on the bonus T&C
The following slot games contribute 80% to the wagering requirement:
Hellboy -Jackpot Jester 50000 -Ali Baba - Genie Wild - Foxin' Wins - Thunderstruck II - Merlin's Millions Super Bet - Doctor Love - King Tiger - Dragon Drop - Medusa - Wonder Woman - Green Lantern - Crocodopolis -Shaaark! Superbet
The bonus must be used within 30 days. Any outstanding bonus money will be automatically removed after 30 days.
If the player withdraws or transfers out his / her funds before his / her wagering requirements are met, he / she will lose the bonus and winnings.
Duel 5 reserves the right to amend, cancel, reclaim or refuse any bonus at its own discretion.
All Duel 5 offers are intended for recreational purposes and Duel 5 may at its own discretion limit the eligibility of players to participate in any promotion.
- 2.4 Third-Party Games
The third-party Casino Games do not operate under the jurisdiction of the Malta Gaming Authority of Malta (www.mga.org.mt).
Third-party games are games powered by NextGen Gaming, Amaya, iGaming2go, Leander, Quickfire, Netent and GGL.
- 2.5 Jackpots
The Jackpot is available on specific Slot Machines. The Jackpot amount increases gradually in small amounts on each and every game played. The total amount of the winning Jackpot is shown on the slot pages.
If the Jackpot winnings do not exceed €50,000.00, they will be paid through Bank Wire in one payment. Should they exceed €50,000.00, they will be paid through bank wire only in increments of €5,000.00 per month until full settlement.
- 2.6 Caribbean Stud Poker
If the Caribbean Stud Poker winnings do not exceed €20,000.00, they will be paid through Bank Wire in one payment. Should they exceed €20,000.00, they will be paid through bank wire only in increments of €5,000.00 per month until full settlement.